Thursday, 25 November 2010

CHRISTMAS HANGLAR

I have found a lovely challenge blog called Paper Sundaes and this week they have a lovely sketch to follow.




I have used one of my new stamps from Hanglar in their Xmas set 3 and coloured her in with copics and glamour dust on her wings.  The red cardstock is from my stash and the dp is the same reversable sheet from Imaginisce called Polar Expressions.  The lace is from my stash, sentiment from craftworkcards and mounted onto an oval punched out with my SU oval punch and flowers are wildorchidcrafts.


7 comments:

Annie said...

fabulous festive card with this cute little image.
hugs, annie x

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous Jayne and I can fully understand why you just had to bid for this beauty!!!
hugs
wynneth
x

Sue said...

Hi Jayne
aww a gorgeous card, lovely colouring, sue,x

debby4000 said...

Oh I love your fabulous card Jayne, its so cute.
luv
Debby

Pattie said...

Beautiful - I love this image! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

tiggertastic said...

those roses finish the card of to perfection, amazing make and lovely colouring too

Sarah xx

Karina said...

What a lovely card you made! Love the cute image and the great color combination you chose. Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundae.
Karina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails