Wednesday, 10 November 2010

CHRISTMAS STOCKING HANGLAR

I totally adored this Hanglar stamp when I saw it on ebay so therefore had to make a bid on it which I won!  I have used the fab sketch over on Friday Sketchers to complete my card.


I have coloured her in with copics and glitterdust and pieced onto Always Artichoke cardstock from Stampin Up.  The dp is from Basic Grey Wassail Paper pad.  Ribbon is also Always Artichoke from SU, sentiment is a rub on from Kaisercraft and flowers are wildorchidcrafts.

6 comments:

Victoria said...

a lovely card hun x

Joanne Leddy said...

How cute! I wish I could color like that! Thanks for sharing!

angelwhispers said...

Love the image well done for winning it they are so hard to get!!!! lol

love the colours you have used so perfect! Chanelle xx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card Jayne.
luv
Debby

tiggertastic said...

those flowers are excellent and i love your layout on this make, everything fits perfectly together. a joy to stop by your blog this afternoon,

hugs, sarah x
CPF, CCC and BMD

Vicky said...

Hi hunni hope you've had a fabby weekend. Loving your adorable hanglar card I'm getting sooo addicted to these little fella's lol. Love your gorgeous colouring its fantabulous.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails