Monday, 15 November 2010

MAGICAL MONDAY - Let It Snow!

We had some fantastic entries for our last challenge over on Magical Monday following Heidi's sketch - our next challenge is LET IT SNOW!  We want to see your magical cards to include snow.




I have followed the fantastic sketch over on Sketch and Stash for my DT creation and used a digital image from Pollycraft called Lilibean Clover Snowflake Kisses which is new to my digi stamp collection.  I have coloured her in with copics and added glitter for the details and sticky snowflakes from Anita's Glitterations. Aqua cardstock is from my stash and Pretty In Pink cardstock from Stampin Up.  The aqua dp was in my stash but never used called Flurry of Fun by Rhonna Farrer and pink dp from my stash but also never used called Holiday Cheer from BoBunny.  Ribbon is a new purchase from SU called Pretty In Pink, snowflakes punched out with my Martha Stewart punch with added sticky snowflakes again from Anita's.


Can't wait to see your creations and look forward to your comments on the rest of the DT work.

5 comments:

Vicky said...

Hi hunni loving your really pretty card the colours are gorgeous & I love the image as well.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, wonderful sweet image and love the colours.
luv
Debby

Pops x said...

Really super sweet card with a gorgeous image hugs Pops x x x

angelwhispers said...

Love this Jayne the colours are just perfect for this adorable image!! Love Chanelle xx

Sue said...

beautiful card and a gorgeous colour combo

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails