Monday, 1 November 2010

MAGICAL MONDAY - Sketch

What a great response we had for our last challenge which was Halloween be sure to check out Magical Monday Challenge Blog to find out who won the fantastic prize kindly offered by our very own Claire.


For our next challenge we have a fantastic sketch for you to follow kindly created by Heidi.




The prize for this challenge has been offered by myself which is a complete sheet of rubber stamps from Brigid Ashwood called Phunky Phairies.



Here is my take of the sketch:-




I have used my new stamp from Magnolia called Angel Tilda and coloured her in with copics and used stardust glitter on her wings and halo.  I then cut her out with my circular nestie and edged with red glitter writer and pieced onto Old Olive cardstock from Stampin Up.  The Real Red cardstock is also from SU.  Design paper from Magnolia Under The Mistletoe and White Christmas.  Ribbon - Real Red and Old Olive from SU, oval cut out with my oval punch from SU, sentiment from craftworkcards, red gems from Hobbycraft and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.


Please pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love to.

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Tilda card Jayne.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, love that Angel Tilda :O) Must try and enter this challenge, the set of fairy stamps you're offering as a prize is awesome!!! They'd love to come and live with me!!!! LOL

Hope to see you on saturday at NEC?
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails