Monday, 29 November 2010

MAGICAL MONDAY - Wings/FRIDAY SKETCHERS 130

I hope you arent getting too down with all the snow thats about.  Luckily here where I live we have only had a covering but my thoughts are with you all who have had more and finding it difficult to get about!


Over on Magical Monday for our next challenge we would love to see your creations with 'Wings'.  We would like to stress that you have to use a magical image as stated at the top of the challenge blog page in order to be in the draw for the prize.  We had some lovely entries for our last challenge but sadly not all could be included in the draw as they didnt include a magical image!


Now onto my DT creation for Magical Monday. I have followed the lovely sketch by Donalda over on Friday Sketchers for my inspiration as I love sketches!




I have used one of my stamps from the latest Hanglar Christmas set 3, coloured her in with copics and added glamour dust to her wings.  The dp I have used is from Stampin Up called Jolly Holiday and also cardstock and ribbon called Old Olive.  The sentiment is from LOTV Christmas Circular Sentiments which has been punched out with my SU scallop circle punch and added small red gems from Hobbycraft around the edge.  Leaves punched out with my Martha Stewart Frond punch and roses from wildorchidcrafts.


I do hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love too.


7 comments:

Claire x said...

What a gorgeous card Jayne - love the image and the colour of those papers are just lovely. Great card. Hugs, Claire x

Carissa said...

Beautiful card Jayne. I love your image. I am going to have to try and get my hands on this set. Hugs, Carissa

Distressed Miss said...

Gorgeous card Jayne I love the Hanglar images and am desperate to get my hands on some. Your colours are beautiful.
Hugs
Clare
x

Distressed Miss said...

Hi Jayne just to let you know I have following GCD paper pads in stock:
Ella Blue 12x12
Ella Blue 8x8
Paris Nights 8x8
GCD no longer make Paris Nights in 12x12.
Hugs
Clare
x

Annie said...

she is a cutie and I love those subtle shades of pink and green.
hugs, annie x

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful just love the stamp!!! gorgeous colours on the papers they are the perfect match for such a cute image!!! Love Chanelle xx

Pops x said...

Gorgeous creation sweetie, a super image with fab papers perfct, hugs Pops x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails