Thursday, 4 November 2010

MY LOVELY LITTLE HANGLAR

I couldn't resist ordering the lastest stamp kit from Hanglar and knew I had to use this lovely stamp for the challenge over on Lovely-Haenglar Only which is themed Punched Out and followed the lovely sketch over on Friday Sketchers.


I coloured her in with my prisma pencils and pieced onto Concord Crush cardstock from Stampin Up which is a brand new colour they now do.  I also used from SU a new scallop trim border punch, designer paper from the new Lap of Luxury pack and new Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon.  The flowers were punched out using a punch from Martha Stewart, brads from my stash and fern leaves punched out with my L-em punch.

4 comments:

crafty amy said...

Awe this is so cute I love those papers too :D

Hugs
Amy xx

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, what an adorable stamp and I understand why you couldn't resist!!! I've just stopped myself even looking out for any more H&S kits as I really need to stop spending on stamps for a while :O( I do so love them and am hoping that they'll continue to list them on eBay in the new year :O)

Looking forward to meeting up with you on saturday at NEC.

hugs
wynneth
x

Vicky said...

WOW...this is soooo gorgeous & lushious I love hanglar almost as much as Magnolia. I have this same stamp. Those papers are beautiful & your colouring is fantastic.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful cute card Jayne.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails