Monday, 8 November 2010

MY NEC STASH!

Although I really enjoyed going to the show with my friend and meeting up with other crafting friends I was really disappointed as to what many of the stands had to offer and with no Magnolia stand what can I say!


This is all I really bought - yes I managed to get hold of 2 different sheets of LOTV sentiments but the third one they had had sold out on Friday!  By about dinner time I think they had sold all the sentiment sheets they had.  I also bought a pair of cutting pads for my Bigshot, a pack of 6x6 envelopes, LOTV stamping card,  2 sheets of Kling-on (which was at a bargain price of £2.99) and a good supply of double sided tape!  My friend who has only just recently started card making couldnt believe how cheap you could get supplies as she only normally shops at Hobbycraft!

2 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Hi Jayne!!! Was at the Nec yesterday with my Niece it was a long day as I had only 4 hours sleep after flying home from holiday!! But it had to be done!! Was dissappointed as well that the Magnolia stand wasn't there but had a good spend I even pre ordered my sentiments from LOTV!!!

Happy crafting with your new goodies!! Chanelle xxx

tiggertastic said...

fabby stash hun, enjoy playing with it all :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails