Wednesday, 24 November 2010

SNOWFLAKE HANGLAR

Even though its a cold one today I'm taking my 5 year old daughter Seren to see our local town's Christmas lights being switched on which they are also having santa arriving with his reindeer and fireworks so hopefully should be a good night.  To warm us up after I think a pizza would go down nice lol!


My next card I have combined for two challenges:- Lovely Haenglar-Only want to see snowflakes and Sunday Sketch and Stamp have a lovely sketch to follow.




I have used one of my latest Hanglar stamp purcheses and coloured her in with copics and Sakura pens.  The cardstock is lilac shimmer card from Crafters Companion and dp from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas paper pack.  The white circle has been embossed but sadly you cant see it very well!  Ribbon from craftyribbons, sentiment from craftworkcards pieced onto an oval cut out with my SU punch.  Snowflakes are cut out using my Spellbinders snowflake die cut and added gems from Hobbycraft.

3 comments:

Victoria said...

love that hanglar she is gorgeous x

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card, great image and love the colours. Thanks for playing along with SS&S this time. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

Beautiful card Jayne, another gorgeous Hanglar image too :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails