Thursday, 18 November 2010

TCPF - Flowers

What fantastic entries we had for our last challenge of Sparkle over on The Crafty Purple Frog.  Our next challenge we want to see flowers on your creation of any sort!


I have used a pyramage sheet of Kimono mermaid which I have edged with Blueberry Ice glitter glue.  The cardstock is from Stampin up called Almost Amethyst and dp is from Crafty Individuals called Springtime.  I used my Daisy Martha Stewart punch for the scalloped edging and added ribbon from my stash.  The gems are from Glitterati which was one of my purchases from the NEC craft show.  Flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams called Juicy.

Don't forget to pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love.

5 comments:

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so pretty Jayne!!!

Teri said...

Beautiful hun! Love the purple shades!!

Vicky said...

Howdie doodie hunni loving this gorgeous card I nearly used this image for mine cus its just sooo pretty I had to make hubby choose lol. This is beautiful love the colours.

Lotsa huggles Vicky xxx

crafty amy said...

Wow this is so pretty I love that MS punch and it looks perfect with her :D

Huge hugs

Amy xx

My name is Wynneth said...

Gorgeous is the only word for it Jayne - wonderful work :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails