Thursday, 4 November 2010

TCPF - sparkle

What a great response we had for our very first challenge over on The Crafty Purple Frog.  We had some great entries so fingers crossed it will continue.  Our second challenge is Sparkle so lets see all that glitter and bling!


I have chosen to use a lovely decoupage sheet called Northern Most Serenity and added glitter for detail.  The embossed background is an embossed background from craftworkcards which I added stickles to the snowflakes.  Also added are small silver adhesive gems.

I do hope you will enter our next challenge with a chance to win a fab sparkly prize by our very own Vanessa.




7 comments:

Teri said...

Lovely card hun, loving the sparkly additions.
Hugs,
Teri x

Pascale said...

Hi Jayne this is beautiful. I love the white backing gorgeous shows this gorgeous image off beautifully. Hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

great sparkles Jayne!

crafty amy said...

Wow this is so gorgeous hun I love how the embossing adds texture :D

Hugs

Amy xx

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, love the embossed background & the sparkle :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

Vicky said...

This is soooo beautiful Jayne I love the white & the sparklies on it. Its the 1st time I've ever done a white card & boy did I find it hard lol.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xx

kaos said...

Love your sparkly card - simple and soo elegant!
hugs
kaos

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails