Friday, 5 November 2010

WEE AND CHRISTMASTREE and my DIWALI PRINCESS!

Yesterday and today my 5 year old daughter Seren took part in Diwali activities at her school and today she took part in a play for the rest of the school children and parents.  I was lucky enough to have bought her an outfit earlier on in the year from our local supermarket and new it would be very handy for this occasion.


Now for my latest creation which was following the sketch over on Sketch and Stash






I used my Norma Fickel Wee and Christmastree, coloured in with copics and pieced onto Glorious Green cardstock from Stampin Up.  The dp is new from Whiff of Joy called Winter Pretties and the sentiment is a digital download from The Cutting Cafe - All About Christmas.  The flowers are cut out with my Martha Stewart punch with neglected green glitter glue added, neglected red brads for the centres and green adhesive gems around the edge.

1 comment:

Sue said...

fabulous card and a lovely image,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash:)

Love the picture of your daughter...very sweet:)

sue
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails