Friday, 19 November 2010

WHIFF OF JOY GDT CALL

Its that time again when Katharina from Whiff of Joy is holding another GDT call for Whiff of Joy.  All the rules, what is expected and what you need to do to enter can be found here.




Here is my entry following the fantastic sketch which Katharina has given us to follow:-




I have used my Willow Dressing Up available from Whiff of Joy and coloured her in with copics.  I then pieced her onto cardstock called Pretty In Pink from Stampin' Up.  The dp used is from the new Stampin' Up catalogue called Lap of Luxury which I also used my brand new SU Scallop Border Edge punch and added pink pearls for detail.  The sentiment is Whiff of Joy from the Party Sentiments set.  Flowers are from wildorchidcrafts, ribbon from my stash and leaves punched out with my Martha Stewart Frond punch.


This GDT call ends on Tuesday 23rd November.


10 comments:

Carissa said...

Jayne, your card is so pretty and elegant. I love it. Hugs, Carissa

Renkata said...

wow This is amazing card. Beautifly coloured image.

Pops x said...

Aww sweetie this is just gorgeous i love your colours, husg pops x x

crafty amy said...

OH Jayne this is so pretty your colouring is gorgeous!
Best of luck for the GDT call.

Hugs

Amy xx

Vicky said...

Hi hun good luck on your the GDT at WOJ this card is sooo pretty the image looks fab & her hair looks fabulous. Hope you have a great weekend hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Sylvia said...

this is such a beautiful and elegant card! good luck with the call :-)))
{hugs} Sylvia

kaos said...

Hey Jayne
Such a gorgeous card - love how you worked the sketch - there's some serious competition going on at the WoJ GD call... and with this card you should be on a front position!

hugs
kaos

Maria Matter said...

oh this is gorgeous Jayne!!!
xxx

Katharina Frei said...

A very charming card. Love your style!
Katharina x

My name is Wynneth said...

What a fabulous card Jayne, I love all the elements you added and that's a pretty image. Whishing you every success with your bid to join the WoJ DT.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails