Wednesday, 1 December 2010

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - Y is for Yuletide

We had some fantastic card entries for our last challenge and it looks like you are all getting into the spirit of making those Christmas cards. 


Our next challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge is Y is for Yuletide with an added extra of HOLLY AND BERRIES, RED AND GREEN or CANDLES.


We are kindly being sponsored by our very own Lacey from WAGS AND WHISKERS.




For my creation I have followed the fantastic sketch by Donalda over on Just Magnolia.  I have used my Tilda with Present and coloured her in with copics.  The dp is Basic Grey Wassail paper pad and cardstock is cherry red from my local Dunelm and Stampin Up Always Artichoke.  I used my Stampin Up eyelet border punch for the fancy edging.  Holly ribbon was from the NEC last year, holly embellishments from my stash and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.  I used a sentiment from craftworkcards pieced onto a plain oval and scallop oval cut out with my SU punches.


I do hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love too.

8 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful colours the papers are just beautiful and the holly ribbon a must!!!!

Love the Tilda she is perfect!!!!

Hope you are well and keeping warm in this lovely weather!!! Chanelle xxx

Carissa said...

Beautiful card Jayne. You have done a wonderful job colouring to match Tilda's dress with the gorgeous papers.
Hugs, Carissa

Delphine said...

This is beautiful, Jayne! I love that Tilda and your papers and layout are just perfect! Hugs Delphine xx

Dot said...

I love your Tilda card, the papers from Basic Grey are some of my favorites. The border punch is lovely and the ribbon fab.
hugs Dorte

Samantha said...

Jayne a really pretty card hunny I love the added Holly and the ribbon too!
Samantha :0)

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - love how you've matched the present paper with the cute image!
Helen x

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) everything is just perfect ,, I love the holly border and papers ,,, beautiful :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Dena said...

Your card is so cute! I love the holly ribbon!
Thanks for joining the Just Magnolia Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails