Thursday, 2 December 2010

CRAFTY PURPLE FROG CHALLENGE DT CARD - Easel Card

What a really cold and snowy week we are all experiencing.  I wish I could just stay indoors until its over but have to the school run!


We had some great 'Flowery' entries into our last challenge over on Crafty Purple Frog Challenge and for our next challenge we want to see your Easel Cards.  You can use any image you want to but it would be great to use some of the great decoupage or pyramage images from the store.









I have used Red Is My Passion as I think she is really beautiful.  The dp is from a retired Stampin Up Designer paper pack called Rose Red Patterns which I also used the same colour cardstock to co-ordinate.  The flowers were punched out with my Woodware flower punches, ribbon from my stash, Martha Stewart Floral Lace punch for the scallop detail across the middle.  The sentiment is from Dimensions Crafts which I received last year for my birthday.  Adhesive gems are Hobbycraft and flower brad from my stash.


Dont forget to visit the rest of the lovely DT and leave them some love too.



4 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Can't see the pictures but I know its beautiful from the challenge blog!!!! Hope you are all wrapped up warm!! I have walked to work this morning it has taken 70 minutes!! now I'm just sat with the knowledge that I have to walk home!!! lol Love Chanelle xxx

Vicky said...

Hi hun your card is looking gorgeous I love the colour & you are so right about the image.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Tracey said...

This is beautiful Jayne, great LO & I love the folded corner detail :)

Hugs
Tracey
xx

Pascale said...

This is gorgeous hunny I love the DP's Hugs Pascale

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails