Thursday, 16 December 2010

CRAFTY PURPLE FROG CHALLENGE DT CARD - Christmas Card

Who can believe we are nearly at the end of 2010 already!  We have had some amazing entries into our challenges and would love to see more.


For our next challenge we are lucky enough to being sponsored by Kenny K who has kindly given the DT some great Christmas digi downloads to work with and also Bearly Mine Designs as well as Crafty Purple Frog.





Here is my creation using Xmas Shopping by Kenny K:-



I have coloured her in with copics and glamour dust for detail.  Cardstock is from Hobbycraft and dp from DCWV Christmas Multi Stack called Christmas Wishes.  Ribbon was from my stash and red adhesive gems from Hobbycraft.  Sentiment from craftworkcards pieced onto a scallop oval punched out with my Stampin Up punch.


Cant wait to see all the entries and dont forget to visit the rest of the DT and leave them some love too.


Happy Christmas to you all.

5 comments:

Teri said...

Brilliant card hun! That was me the other day (but without the smile! LOL)
Hugs,
Teri x

angelwhispers said...

She looks beautiful and such beautiful colours and papers!! Chanelle xxx

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

so cute Jayne :)
Makes me wanna shop!

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie fabulous card love the papers & the KK image looks fab. Done nearly all of my shooping by way of www so this hasnt been me this year....lol soooo much easier.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pascale said...

Super card Jayne it was also me the other day but I had the smile xxx LOL xxx Hugs Pascale

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails