Friday, 3 December 2010

HANGLAR TEALIGHT CARD

With all this snowy weather I was really in the Christmas mood for making this next card for the fab challenge over on Lovely-Haenglar-Only which is to make a tealight card.  This is the very first time I have had an attempt of making a tealight card and thanks to Jane over at Whiff of Joy I used her tuturial for my inspiration.





I used one of my Hanglar images and coloured her in with copics and glamour dust on her wings.  The red cardstock was from my stash and  the Christmas dp is Stampin Up Merry Moments.  The silk ribbon is from my stash and the bow tied with my bow-easy.  Flowers are from wildorchidcrafts and leaves punched out with my Martha Stewart Fond punch.  I adore the sentiment which is from Penny Black.


I don't know yet which of my friends will be receiving this card so may have to make some more as the decision is really hard!!!!


5 comments:

Victoria said...

wow this is gorgeosu will have to check out the tutorial as i know i now need to make one of these, the image is lovely btw xxx

Pascale said...

This is stunning Jayne I love the papers you have used and the image and the flowers. Hugs Pascale

Vicky said...

Hi hunni this is really beautiful I love hanglar & I'm hoping I have time to enter cus I also luuurrvvve candle cards.....but knowing me I will end up forgetting its old age ya know lol. Anyway yours is stunning hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

... das bin ich said...

wow... a great card... great colouring and design !!!
xoxo
Tanja

Nicolchen said...

WOW...your card is totally cute...wonderful colors :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails