Monday, 13 December 2010

MAGICAL MONDAY DT CARD - Fairytale Christmas

What wonderful creations we had entered into our last challenge over on Magical Monday.  For our next challenge we want to see a Fairytale Christmas.  But remember to use magical images on your creation!


We are being sponsored by the lovely Pollycraft for this challenge.




Here is my DT card:-




I have used my lovely stamp from wagsnwhiskersrubberstamps called Angelica, coloured her in with copics and glamour dust on her wings, cut out with my circular nestability and added gold glitter glue for the stars and edged with red glitter glue.


The dp used is my new purchase called Dear Santa from My Mind's Eye and Real Red cardstock from Stampin Up.  The straight scallop border was cut out with my Die-namics faux croschet border with some Certainly Celery ribbon from SU.  The scallop circle was cut out using my new Die-namics decorative doily.


I do hope you will visit the rest of the DT and leave them some love on their gorgeous creations.  This will be our last challenge before Christmas so I would love to wish all my blogging friends a lovely Christmas and will be back on Monday 27th December for our next challenge.


1 comment:

tiggertastic said...

a stunning creation your colours are amazing a very inspirational make love

sarah xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails