Monday, 27 December 2010

MAGICAL MONDAY - Thankyou

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas and didn't overindulge in all the nice festive goodies that we all seem to go made with lol!  


Well today its my birthday and what a lovely challenge we have over on Magical Monday which is themed 'Thankyou'.  We are kindly being sponsored by Meljen's Designs who have also given the DT some gorgeous digi images to work with.







I have chosen an image called Pixie Dust Fairy which is available from Whimsey Stamps online shop,  coloured her in with copics, Sakura glitter pens and used glamourdust for detail.  The dp used is from K & Co Classic K McKenna which is gorgeous and is pieced onto Always Artichoke cardstock from SU.  The lace trim is brand new from the American SU catalogue which is adorable.  I also used my new SU Scallop Trim border punch.  Rose is from a brand new pack of Prima flowers and the blossoms are wildorchidcrafts. Pearls are from Hobbycraft.  Sentiment is from SU Wow Flowers stamp set which has been pieced onto a scallop circle cut out with SU punch.


I am also entering this card into the latest Sketch and Stash challenge which is to chose one of their sketches to follow which I have chosen sketch 27 as I love layering co-ordinating papers.  The challenge is also asking people to apply for a DT position which I would absolutely love as I adore following sketches and feel I could give other bloggers inspiration for their creations too.






I do hope you will pop by the rest of the DT blogs and see their creations.  Unfortunately Pops has had to step down from her DT position with us and due to family commitments both Lacey and Claire are going to miss this challenge.


I do hope you all have a fantastic start to 2011 and look forward to seeing all your creations for this challenge and next year too.

5 comments:

Claire x said...

Happy Birthday Sam! Hope you are having a fab day. Gorgeous card with such a sweet image. Hugs, Claire x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Jayne great image and I love how you've used the sketch good luck with the DT call thanks for joining us at Sketch n stash hugs Jill xx

Lizzy xx said...

Gorgeous card, sweet image & lush dp's ...great take on sketch 27

Thank you for joining in with us at sketch & stash

xx Lizzy xx :)

My name is Wynneth said...

Hi Jayne
So sorry I missed commenting on your actual birthday but I hope you had a great day with lots of lovely cards and pressies ;O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Sue said...

fabulous card and beautiful papers:)

thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails