Thursday, 9 December 2010

WOJ WINTER MICE

I am so glad the snow and ice has started to go away where I live.  The snow looks so pretty but I hate having to drive or walk in it!


I have created a card for the latest Sketch and Stash challenge which I will be handing over to my mom and dad for their Christmas card.




I have used my new stamp from Whiff of Joy called Betty and Henry Winter Mice, coloured them in with copics and added glamour dust for detail.  The dp is old stash from a retired paper pack from Stampin Up called Ski Slope and also the small roses which are from Prima also from old stash.  I have used two lots of cardstock also from Stampin Up which I have only just bought called Real Red and Baja Breeze.  The ribbon is also SU called Real Red, large blue rose from wildorchidcrafts, sentiment from craftworkcards pieced onto an oval punched out with my SU oval punch.  The red gems are from Hobbycraft and small blue gems from papermania.


8 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Such a sweet card ...Thank you for joining us at sketch & stash ~ Good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

tiggertastic said...

love your flower placement on this card, your colouring is out of this world too

hugs

Sarah-Louise x

Andrea said...

hi what a sweet supercard this is
hugs andrea

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card jayne.
luv
Debby

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful image and the papers are just wonderful!! Chanelle xx

CraftyC said...

This is so cute Jayne, I love his cheesy grin!
Clairexx

kaos said...

Great card - lovely layout and papers!

hugs
kaos

Jill said...

wow Jayne stunning card love the flowers and the ribbon fab touch thanks for joining us at sketch n stash hope to see you next week when we have a very special challenge 51 hugs Jill xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails