Thursday, 6 January 2011

CRAFTY PURPLE FROG CHALLENGE DT CARD - Use something new on your card

I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and New Year.  Seren celebrated her 6th birthday on New Years Day and we had a little party for her at home with some of her school friends and cousins.  It really went well considering I was dreading having the party at home but no damage done lol!


Anyway onto the latest challenge over on Crafty Purple Frog.  The theme for challenge 6 is to use something new on your card.  I expect most of you would have had something to do with craft for Christmas or even bought in the sales!




I have used one of the latest pyramage sheets which will be available very soon in the store called Night Daffodil.  The dp I had from my stash and  not sure what its called as they are loose sheets.  I have used a Martha Stewart punch around the corner Pansy punch which I bought a while back but have only just taken it out of the cardboard packaging!  Sentiment is from Magnolia, ribbon from stash and butterflies are from Creative Charms and are also a recent purchase!


Dont forget to pop along to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love.


6 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love it Jayne a great choice and perfect with these papers and embellies!!!

It was such a hard choice as Amy has so many beautiful new images!

Glad your daughter had a great birthday party and no mishaps.

Love Chanelle xx

Teri said...

Gorgeous card hun. Loving the colours, and that big butterfly!

Vicky said...

Beautiful card hun she looks really pretty against those lush papers. Glad your daughter birthday went ok, my eldest was on New Years Eve.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Pascale said...

I love it Jayne the whole feel to it is so tranquil and I love how you used the punches. Hugs Pascale

Vanessa (aka V'ness, Nessa, oldschool) said...

WOW girl I LOVE the reverse look to this image :) really showcases this lovely sheet!!!

My name is Wynneth said...

This is lovely Jayne, great colours and the butterflies look so pretty.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails