Wednesday, 26 January 2011

CRITTERS AND COGS - ZOOM!

I must apologise for the poor light quality on my card but today is quite a dull day and I am off to work shortly so this was the only opportunity to take the photo!  I have made this card for a friend of mine whose son will be 6 this weekend.  I have followed the fantastic sketch over on Sketch Saturday who are being sponsored by Bugaboo Stamps.



I have used a digi stamp from Pollycrafts from the Critters and Cogs selection called Zoom, coloured it in with copics, added gold adhesive gems from Create and Craft and cut out with my circle nestie.  The cardstock is from Stampin up called Certainly Celery and the dp is from DCWV All About Boys stack.  The sentiment is generated off my computer.

Thanks for looking.

Jayne xx





2 comments:

Carissa said...

How cute. My nephew would love this. The little boy that gets this will be over the moon:)
Hugs, Carissa

Cazza said...

Wow, what a fab card and I love the papers you've used too!!

Thanks for joining in the fun this week over on Sketch Saturday :o)

Hugs,
Cazza
xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails