Monday, 24 January 2011

DESTINY'S MOON

Hopy you all had a lovely weekend?  Mine started off on Friday meeting up with my old school friend at Nando's then Saturday I took my daughter to see Gullivers Travels in 3d at the pictures - it was really funny.


I did manage to complete my next card during Saturday morning before the pictures which is my DT card for Magical Monday Challenge which is being hosted by Heidi who has chosen a theme of Flowers and we are being sponsored by Lili of The Valley.  I would also like to enter this into the ABC Challenge which the theme is M for Magical with an option of following a sketch which I chose to do.



I have used one of the latest fairy stamps from Lili of The Valley called Destiny's Moon and coloured her in with copics, mauve sakura glitter pen and pink stickles.  The cardstock and ribbon are both from Stampin Up called Pretty In Pink and the dp is also SU from the Sweet Pea Designer Paper collection.  Flowers are from wildorchidcrafts, green brads are from my stash and the sentiment is from Pink Gem Designs cut out with my scallop circle punch also from SU.

I do hope you will join in with us over on Magical Monday and visit the rest of the DT and leave them some love too.

8 comments:

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, gorgeous card Jayne, love that beautiful fairy.
luv
Debby

Marion said...

Fabulous card Jayne, Love that fairy and that is next on my list of to buys.
Gorgeous colours and great sketch.
hugs
Marion

Claire x said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, I love that fairy and the colours are lovely. Hugs, Claire x

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Stunning card Jayne - love that fairy.

thanks for the link to my candy :)

Hugs Jane x

Carissa said...

Jayne, this is so pretty. The papers that you have used are gorgeous. Hugs, Carissa

Heidi said...

Great job with the sketch. Your card is gorgeous. Thanks for playing the ABC M is for magical challenge.

Victoria said...

A lovely card - thank you so much for joining us on ABC Chalenge - Magical and Magical Mondays - Flowers these challenges

Vicky - Angeldrummer DT member

Sian said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous image and the papers are very pretty.
hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails