Tuesday, 11 January 2011

GORJUSS GIRL AT THE SUGAR BOWL

Well I have actually done my first few hours today at work after being off since beginning of October last year.  It went well as luckily was able to work with an old friend I used to work with when she was on nights!  Just hope the rest of the week goes as good as today has.


I have decided to enter the latest sketch challenge over on the Sugar Bowl which I havent entered in a while which has a theme of embossing.  I'm sorry about the picture quality but had to take it when I returned home from work which then its starting to go dusk!  I couldn't even watermark it as my watermark programme seems to be playing up!




I have used one of my Gorjuss Girls sitting down which I must confess I havent used in ages and coloured in with copics and cut out.  The oval has been cut out of embossed cardstock from Kanban with my oval nestability.  All the following are from Stampin Up:- Lap of Luxury Designer Paper Series, Concord Crush ribbon and scallop border punch.  Bow was tied with my Bow-Easy, flowers punched out with my Woodware punch and gems were sent to me in a RAK.


7 comments:

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great card Jayne. So pretty!

Hugs Jane x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is gorgeous Jayne, loving the blues and so nice to see a GG image :O) Well done on surviving the first day in your new 'old' job LOL I know you'll settle right in and wonder why you worried about it !
hugs
wynneth
x

angelwhispers said...

Love the card, colours are just perfect with this lovely image.

Glad your first day went well will keep everything crossed for the rest of the week. Chanelle xxx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

uksharon said...

Hi Jayne - the stamp you were interested in is a Sweetpea stamp from http://www.sweetpeastamps.com/
I bought the stamp plate #2 but this stamp is sold separately.
Best wishes, Sharon

Tracey said...

Gorgeous card Jayne, love the colours :)

Hugs
Tracey
x

tiggertastic said...

amazing make hun, adore your layout and colouring.

have a lovely weekend, hugs sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails