Sunday, 9 January 2011

LOTV - Little Ballerina!

I haven't entered LOTV for a while so thought I would use one of my purchases from the NEC craft show last November for one of my friends' daughters' birthday card.  She will also be 6 same as Seren and was born exactly 3 weeks after Seren - it was quite funny when we were both pregnant and went out together!




I have used Little Ballerina from LOTV, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my circular nestability.  The dp used is from my Disney Princess More Than Just a Paper Pack and Rose Embroidery cardstock from Coredinations.  I used my new faux crochet border from Die-namics for the fancy edging.  Ribbon is from SU called Pretty In Pink, pink pearl gems from Hobbycraft, sentiment from Forever Friends Pink Parfait and flowers punched out with my Woodware flower punches.


6 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Sush a pretty card bet she loved it and I'm loving your new border punch. Chanelle xx

Claire x said...

This is a lovely card Jayne - gorgeous LOTV image. Hugs, Claire x

My name is Wynneth said...

This is adorable Jayne, such pretty shades of pink and that is a rather lovely LOTV image :o)

hugs
wynneth
x

Daisychain said...

A beautiful card, love the papers and image you have used. A great take on our sketch this week. Thanks for joining us at LOTV this time. Good luck! Hugs Christine x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, gorgeous card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Annie said...

such a pretty in pink little girl's birthday card and I love the LOTV image.
hugs, annie x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails