Monday, 10 January 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - Gothic Angelz

I have had a hectic weekend as my ex-husband has had the dreaded lurgy so couldnt have Seren for the weekend and so therefore I have had to make sure that Seren is kept entertained whilst I just finish some of my DT cards etc!  Luckily it was Seren's second cousins' birthday outing yesterday and went to a playcentre, followed my a visit to Mcdonalds then back to theirs for the cake - I didnt mind as it kept Seren amused!


I've also had my letter from work to say when I will be returning as been off since beginning of October due to my marriage breakup and also whilst they try and sort out me changing my hours to the daytime as I worked nights!  I start back Tuesday - I'm very aprehensive  and nervous about going back but hopefully should be ok as its only 4 hrs Tuesday to Friday.


Onto details of our next challenge over on Magical Monday.  Cathy is hosting this and has chosen the theme of Gothic Angelz and we have been kindly sponsored by Kenny K who in return has kindly given us some images to work with.




I have chosen Kitty Katastrophe, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my Labels Ten nestie.   The pink dp used is from Doodlebug called Cupcake Filigee and the black and white dp are from Stampin Up Day and Night Designer Paper Series.  I used Regal Rose and Basic Black cardstock also from SU.  The sentiment is from JustRite Birthday Sentiments Set cut out with my Woodware circle punch which has been pieced onto a scalloped circle punched out with my SU punch.  Ribbon from my stash and Adhesive Gem Stones from Hobbycraft.


I would also like to enter this into the latest Friday Sketchers Challenge which this week is been hosted for the first time by their newest DT member Jacque.


I do hope you will pop by the rest of the great DT and leave them some love for their creations.

4 comments:

Claire x said...

What a super card - fab image. Hugs, Claire x

angelwhispers said...

Beautiful card and such fab colours.

Will keep everything crossed for Tuesday and will be thinking about you!! I have been through it and know how you must be feeling hang in there girl as everything will work out for you and your beautiful little girl!!

Love & Hug Chanelle xxx

Annie said...

love the fab 'n' funky card you created with this image. Best wishes to you for going back to work and hope it all works out for you.
hugs, annie x

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous card Jayne, such a great image too and I love your colour combo :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails