Thursday, 6 January 2011

STAMP FAIRY COLOUR EXPLOSION/SKETCH AND STASH

Its Serens' first day back at dance lessons tonight and she is really looking forward to it as she is taking her Jolina Ballerina doll and a small ballerina doll her Nannie bought her from the Opera House in Covert Garden in London.  


Its Seren's 2nd cousins' birthday today and will be 6 same age as Seren (really weird as Seren was due on 5th January but obviously couldn't wait so arrived on New Years' Day) and we are all going to a playcentre on Saturday, followed by a little tea party at her house so this card is for her.


I've decided to combine my next creation for two challenges which are Stamp Fairy Challenge which is themed Colour Explosion Recipe - 2 dp and 3 embellishments, also Sketch and Stash 52 who are also having a DT call.  I'd love to be on the design team as I would love to inspire other crafters with my creations as I also love to follow sketches and interpret them in my own way!




I have used one of the adorable images from Stamp Fairy called Thank You 5 which I have very recently purchased, coloured in with copics and cut out with my circular nestability.  I then placed it onto my new Decorative Doily from Die-namics cut out of Stampin Up  cardstock called Only Orange.  The dp used is from my stash draw from DCWV called Citrus Stack.  Also used from Stampin Up cardstock called Yoyo Yellow.  Ribbon from my stash, flowers cut out with my Woodware punches and gold adhesive gems from Craft and Create.


19 comments:

Sol said...

Lovely Fresh Colours! Cute Image! Great Card! The Nestie you have used is So Nice! I havent seen that one before! :o) Beautiful! :o)

Claire x said...

A lovely bright card with a cute bear image. Hugs, Claire x

Céline et Nathalie said...

Hi Jayne,
your card is amazinf so colorful. those papers are one of my fab from dcwv
thanks for playing with us at stampfairy this week and good luck on the hop
hugs
céline

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Gorgeous Jayne. Love the colouring.

Thanks for joining us on Stamp Fairy challenge :)

Hugs Jane x

pinky said...

This is absolutely beautiful, love your warm bright colours and how you have coloured the teddy:) Thanks for playing along at StampFairy this week.
Pinky

angelwhispers said...

What beautiful colours and a fabulous image she will love it!!!! How lovely to see such a vibrant coloured card and get us in the mood for spring!!!!

Hope the class went well and enjoy saturday, hope its not too hectic with the little ones. Love Chanelle xxxx

Samantha said...

Hi Jayne this is AWESOME! I love it!
So cute the colours are fantastic!! Thanks for joining us on the Stamp Fairy Challenge and blog hop, Samantha :0)

ThePurplePlace said...

Aww Jayne -- You created such a pretty card and I love your coloring!!

Thank you so very much for playing along with us at StampFairy!

I wish you GOOD LUCK and hope to see you on Monday for a new challenge and hopefully to find out you are one of the lucky winners!!

You picked one of my favorite images!

Happy crafting,
Lisa

Sharon Basel said...

Wonderful card Jayne! Your papers are gorgeous and that Die-namics die cut is fabulous. Everything works so well on this card - including that perfectly colored teddy bear. Thanks for playing our challenge this week at StampFairy - we hope you return again next time too!
All the best,
Sharon

Sue said...

such a beautiful card,really love your papers and colours:)

Thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

Sue
xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jayne, fabulous card.
luv
Debby

Jess Willison said...

So cute Jayne! Love your colouring!

Thanks for joining us!

Jill said...

beautiful card Jayne so cute good luck with the DT call thanks for joining us at Sketch n Stash hugs Jill xx

Vixx handmade cards said...

Hiya Jayne!

Beautiful card hun!, love this cute image and such wonderful, summery papers too :o)

Thank you for joining us at Sketch and Satsh and good luck!!

Hugs Vicky xx

Maria Matter said...

awww, so darling, and beautifully coloring!

Carissa said...

Adorable card Jayne. The papers that you used are gorgeous. Thanks for playing at StampFairy.
Hugs, Carissa

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Just beautiful! I love all that orange! And your papers are so pretty. Thanks so much for joining in on our StampFairy Blog Hop.

Deanne :)

My name is Wynneth said...

This is goregous Jayne, I love that die namics cut layer - so pretty. Where did you get the dies from? Oh dear, I think these are going to have to go on my wish list :O( LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Jayne this is gorgeous I absolutely love that image which you have coloured beautifully, I am also in love with those papers and your design it looks stunning, thank you for joining us at Stamp fairy this week.
hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails