Thursday, 27 January 2011

TILDA WITH BIRTHDAY PRESENT

Sorry again for my picture quality but having to post this before I do the school run as got a few things to do before work!



I am entering this into the Just Magnolia and hAnglar sTanglar Challenge 90 which this week is a fantastic sketch created by Donalda.

I have used my new Magnolia image called Tilda with Birthday Present coloured in with copics, pink stickles and cut out with my oval nestie.  I have pieced this onto a scalloped oval.  The cardstock is Pink Passion from Stampin Up and dp is called Once Upon A Dream which is double sided from Best Creation Inc newly purchased from my local Hobbycraft store.  Ribbon from my stash, blossom flowers from wildorchidcrafts, pink fern punched out for me by my friend Wynneth with a Martha Stewart punch.  Wynneth was kind enough to locate one of these punches for me so now have one of my own!  Sentiment is from Justrite Birthday Sentiments Set.

5 comments:

clare brown said...

don't you just love those new Tilda stamps. Your card is beautiful and I just love pink. Goodluck at abc challenges this week.

clare x

Kathy said...

Beautiful card!! I love the pretty colors and this adorable image goes beautifully with it! Love what you did with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Just Magnolia!
:)Kathy

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Jayne
luv
Debby

Suzanne said...

A very pretty card, love the colours and the adorable image. Hugs Sue x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Jayne! Lovely image and papers, I love it! Thank you VERY much for the card you sent me, it is very kind of you! The papers are absolutely gorgeous, I love all the sparkle and, most of all the fantastic image! I don't have any of those stamps and I love them, so I am very happy to have a card from you with one of them on it! Thank you so much! Lots of hugs Delphine xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails