Wednesday, 2 February 2011

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - C is for Clean and Simple

Hope you all had a lovely weekend?  I helped one of the mom's from school move into her rented house with her daughter which luckily isn't far from her old house then Monday I swapped my people carrier for a smaller car as there is only myself and my daughter now and the old car was too big so hence wanted something alot cheaper to run!  To top my weekend off I have now reached slightly below my target weight and have lost 3 stone 2lb which I am more than happy with so just hope I can keep it off!


Now onto our challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge which is being hosted by Helen.  Helen has created a lovely sketch to follow for our theme Clean and Simple.  



We have some great sponsors for this challenge which are:-

Who are offering $15 voucher

3 digi stamps of their choice



I have used my Forever Friends Santa stamp, coloured in with copics and stickles and cut out with my circular nestie.  The dp is from a new paper pack I ordered from Dovecraft called Noel which has been layered onto Very Vanilla cardstock from Stampin Up.  The bow was tied with my Bow Easy and adhesive pearls from Hobbycraft.

I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created and leave them some love too.


5 comments:

Samantha said...

lovely card Jayne these FF teddies are so cute, hugs Samantha :0)

Annie said...

a fabulous festive card and an adorable teddy!
hugs, annie x

Dot said...

Lovely card Jayne, and I love the papers.
hugs Dorte

Helen said...

Awww...such a cute card Jayne!
Congrats on getting below your target weight! :0)
Helen x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Jayne! The image is adorable and the papers are fab! Hugs Delphine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails