Thursday, 3 February 2011

Hanglar at the Beach

I cant believe how quick this past week seems to have past by and just hope I can get this card entered into the Just Magnolia and hAnglar and sTanglar challenge which is themed Going Dotty!  I have also used the lovely sketch over on Sketch Saturday.



I have used one of the latest stamps from Hanglar Stanglar Kit 25 - Beach and coloured her in with copics.  The cardstock and ribbon are both called Certainly Celery and I have used my scallop edge border punch all from Stampin Up.  The dp I have used is from Papermania Summer Bloom paper pack.  Flowers are called Follow Your Imagination Scrap Pack and the butterfly sentiment is from craftworkcards.

I also think this would fit lovely with the theme over on Lovely Haenglar Only which is Colours of Spring.


4 comments:

Annie said...

such a sweet card with this little miss! I love that shade of green and the soft colours you have used for this card. enjoy your weekend.
hugs, annie x

Mina said...

wow Jayne what a stunner she is in her little costume, beautiful card...thanks for joining in with the Just Magnolia & hAnglar challenge
Mina xxx

Lisa Hjulberg said...

This is just the sweetest card! Those Hanglar images are hard to resist, aren't they? Perfect with the soft colors. Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday! We hope you'll come back again!

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Jayne, fab image and colours.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails