Thursday, 24 February 2011

HANGLAR TAKE TWO!

Its took me several days to complete this next card in between making other cards and looking after my daughter.  I am entering the lovely Sketch and Stash challenge and Lovely Haenglar Only challenge which is themed Take Two which is to use two images on your creation.



I have chosen to use two lovely Hanglar stamps I bought off ebay and masked them using my SU Stamp-a-ma-jig (which I wouldn't be without)  and coloured them in with copics and promarkers (as I'm only just starting to restart my promarker collection again!!)  The cardstock used is from Stampin Up called Pixie Pink and the dp is from My Mind's Eye Quite Contrary paper pack.  I used ribbon from my stash, flower from Prima and adhesive gems are called Glitterati which I purchased from the NEC last November.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up Oval All set punched out with my SU plain and scallop oval punches.


4 comments:

tiggertastic said...

this is so pretty, love the pinks and the papers work so well together

wishing you an enjoyable weekend

Sarah-louise xxx

Nicolchen said...

your card is totally cute :0)))

thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Lizzy xx said...

Such a gorgeous card, luv the cute images & the colours/dp's are so pretty.

Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Julie said...

Lovely card - such gorgeous images and I love your colours and papers!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash challenges this time around, Juliex

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails