Monday, 7 February 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - Love

The challenge over on Magical Monday is hosted by Lacey who has chosen the theme of LOVE as Valentines Day is next week.  We would love to see all those gorgeous images with wings please.  We had a record breaking number of entries for our last challenge but unfortunately most didnt contain an image with wings!  Being as though Lacey is hosting she is also sponsoring this challenge with the following gorgeous prizes:-


Prize:
Sweet November: Fathon & Lio
Sweet Pea: Brigid Ashood's Margox
Wags 'n Whiskers: Rhiannon
Prima Flowers: Lilyput Roses - Marshmellow
High Hopes: Angel Bear holding Kitty

I wouldn't have been bothering with making any Love themed cards as got no one to give them to as not with my husband any more but as it is a DT card I have made one!



I have used one of my latest purchases from Sweet Pea Stamps by Caron Vinson as I thought she was absolutely gorgeous and had to have her in my Sweet Pea collection.  I used my Prisma pencils to colour her in and pieced her onto Ruby Red cardstock from Stampin Up.  The dp used I have had for a while now from Making Memories Love Notes collection.  For the large circle I used one of my Circle Grand Nestabilities  as I decided to treat myself after Christmas to a Grand Calibur.  The corners have been cut out using my Vintage set from Cuttlebug, ribbon from my stash and roses from wildorchidcrafts.


I am also entering this into the latest Friday Sketchers challenge from which I have used the lovely sketch from.


4 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, gorgeous card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Marion said...

Hi Jayne, Fabulous card and such a gorgeous image. Love the detail.
hugs
Marion

Samantha said...

Lovely card hunny, love that embossing on the core card too! Samantha :0)

angelwhispers said...

So glad you decided to do the card this week as its gorgeous!!! A fabulous image I can see why you have added it to your collection.

Hope you are ok Lots of love Chanelle xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails