Sunday, 13 February 2011

A SMALL GIFT FROM TILDA

I've been having a quiet weekend as my daughter is at her dad's so have managed to get some crafting done!  Saturday I did just go shopping for a few hours with my mom which was really nice!  


I have combined my next creation with Just Magnolia and hAnglar sTanglar challenge which is a lovely sketch by Mina and I Love Promarkers Birthday Blog Hop which is a theme of Birthday.  I must admit though I did have to re-purchase some new promarkers as I sold all the ones I had last year to a friend who was just starting out making cards and as I had copics I found the promarkers were being neglected - but no more I have made a promise to myself that I will use them even more than when I originally had them!!



I have used my new Magnolia stamp called Tilda with Small Gift and coloured her in with my promarkers,  a little bit of Sakura glitter pen on the present and cut out with my oval nestability.  I adore the dp I have used which is from Stampin Up called Lap of Luxury Designer Paper Series which has been pieced onto Stampin Up cardstock called Concord Crush which is also the colour of the ribbon.  I have used my winning Martha Stewart punch called Layered Arches from Jacque for detail, diamante and pearl swirls from Prima, roses from wildorchidcrafts and sentiment from Personal Impressions.


7 comments:

Julie said...

A gorgeous card, love the swirls and that dp is absolutely beautiful! Thanks for joining us for our 1st Birthday Challenge at I ♥ Promarkers.
Julie W x

Kathleen said...

Stunning card Jayne, love your papers and layout, thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty , love the pearls -Thanks for joining us for our birthday challenge at I ♥ promarkers this week

Lorraine said...

It's lovely. So pretty. Thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers for our birthday this week.

NancyD said...

Really lovely card. I just love purple and you have done a beautiful job on this card.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Jayne, love it.
luv
Debby

My name is Wynneth said...

Welcome back to Promarkers Jayne ! and what a stunner of a card you've made for this challenge. I love your new Tilda and I really must get my hands on some of that fabby SU! paper. I love those gorgeous swirls too. Thanks for entering our Birthday Challenge on I ♥ Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails