Wednesday, 23 February 2011

SPRING AT MAGNOLIA-LICIOUS

As its half term I really thought I would struggle making any cards this week but I have been a little naughty and waited for my daughter to go to bed before starting!  I decided to enter the lovely theme over on Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge who are holding a Mini World Blog Hop with a theme of Spring.  There are some gorgeous mini Magnolia's out there but still hard to come by in the UK as Magnolia have stopped appearing at the big craft shows :-(



As the theme is Spring I automatically thought of Easter so used my Magnolia Hello stamp and coloured her in copics.  The cardstock used are YoYo Yellow and Certainly Celery both from Stampin Up.  The dp is from the new Forever Friends Spring Time double sided paper pack which has some really gorgeous papers in, also the ribbon and bow is from the same Forever Friends co-ordinating product.  The sentiment and swirl are both from Magnolia and the flower I made up myself complete with brad from my stash.  The green gems are Treasures by Shabby Chic which I won in a gorgeous package from Jacque.

If you pop over to the blog you can follow the Blog Hop and admire some of the gorgeous mini Magnolia's which are available to buy from Magnolia-licious in the USA.




3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Loving the card Jayne and such a cute image!! Just love these papers as well I have these and think they are gorgeous!! Love Chanelle xxxx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, adorable card Jayne.
luv
debby

Suzanne J Dean said...

Such a cute spring card you've made! Love the soft colors and accents. Thanks for joining us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge!

hugz,
Suzanne

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails