Monday, 28 February 2011

TILDA WITH FLOWERS

Hope you all had a lovely weekend.  Mine was quiet as my daughter spent the weekend at her dad's house, so Saturday night I visited one of the moms from school and Sunday went out for my dad's birthday meal as its his birthday Tuesday.  Its also my Uncle and Auntie's birthday too on Tuesday so I made the following card for my Auntie Pat.



I used one of my new Tilda stamps, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my circular nestie pieced onto a paper doily from my stash.  The dp used is from one of my favourite Stampin Up paper packs called Sweet Always which is sadly no longer available!  The ribbon is also SU called Regal Rose.  I used my Martha Stewart Layered Arches punch for the fancy trim.  The sentiment is from Justrite pieced onto a scallop circle cut out with my SU scallop circle punch.  The large rose is from Prima called Winter Rose Cherry Frost and the smaller roses were sent to me in my winning candy from Jacque.  Fern is cut out of SU Glorious Green cardstock with my Martha Stewart Branch punch which was kindly sent to me by my crafting buddy Wynneth.

I am entering this into the gorgeous sketch by Mina over on Just Magnolia and hAnglar & sTanglar Challenge.



1 comment:

Claire x said...

This is lovely Jayne, pretty image, papers and flowers. Hugs, Claire x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails