Wednesday, 2 March 2011

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - E is for Embossing

What lovely entries we had for our last challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge which was to use Double on your creations!  Our next challenge is hosted by Dorte who has chosen a theme for E - Embossing with 3 other embellishments!


We are being sponsored by the following 2 lovely sponsors:-


Simon Says Stamp who are offering a $15 shopping voucher to the winner 


and


The Stamping Boutique are offering the following 2 prizes:-


1st prize - 3 digi stamps of your choice
2nd prize - 2 digi stamps of your choice


So now here is my creation for the challenge which I have used one of the digi images kindly given to us by The Stamping Boutique.



The image I chose is Audrey's Presents which I have coloured in copics and added Sakura glitter pen for details.  Cardstock used is from Stampin Up called Bashful Blue and white cardstock was from my stash.  Blue dp is Ladybug and Friends Wonderland.    I used 2 different Sissix embossing plates for my embossed card which were Holly and Berries and Snowflakes.  For my choice of embellishments I have used ribbon which was kindly sent to me ages ago from Lacey, silver sticky gems and snowflakes punched out with my Martha Stewart snowflake punch.  The blue centres for the snowflakes are Papermania and the sentiment is from Whiff of Joy.  I am also entering this into this weeks Friday Sketchers challenge which is being sponsored by Tickled Pink Stamps.

I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the dt have created.


7 comments:

Rach said...

a fabulous creation Jayne, and wonderful take on this weeks sketch, thank you for joining us @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

Dot said...

Hi Jayne. Your blue and white card is so beautiful.
hugs Dorte,xx

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne ,, the image is very cute and I love the colour combo ,,, cool !! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Delphine said...

I just love your card, Jayne! I love your choice of colours and the cute image, the great layout, it is all really elegant! Hugs Delphine xx

Helen said...

She's such a cutie - love the colour too!
Helen x

Carissa said...

Jayne, this is so sweet. The blue and white combo is gorgeous and you have done a beautiful job of colouring the sponsor's image. Hugs, Carissa

Heidi said...

Gorgeous Card Jayne!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails