Wednesday, 30 March 2011

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - G is for Girly

We have had some great entries into our last challenge which was F for Freebie.  Check the ABC Christmas Challenge blog to see who our winner was of the fab prize from Stamp Fairy.


Our next challenge is hosted by myself which is a colour challenge and I chose the following colours:-



This challenge is being sponsored by Emma from Crafty Emma's Store who is offering £10 off anything in her online store



I have chosen to use a Wild Rose Studio stamp which Emma stocks in her store and coloured her in with copics and stickles.  I have used silver cardstock from Hobbycraft and Pixie Pink and Lavender Lace cardstock from Stampin Up.  The dp used is from DCWV Rose Tinted Christmas paper pack.  Ribbon from my stash, purple and pink snowflakes punched out with my Martha Stewart punch and silver snowflakes from my small snowflake punch (sorry dont know its brand name).  Gems are from Glitterami which I had from the NEC craftshow last November.


7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Jayne your choice of colours for this weeks theme are just so pretty and I'm loving your design its gorgeous! Chanelle xx

Samantha said...

Such a cute card Jayne and a great challenge... Not sure about pink in the colour challenge though!! tehehheheee :0) (wink)
Love your card its just perfect! Samantha :0)

Claire x said...

What a gorgeous card - love the girly colours and the image is sooo sweet. Hugs, Claire x

Helen said...

Gorgeous card Jayne - love her sparkly wings!
Thanks for a great colour combo!
Helen x

Dot said...

Cute card Jayne, and beautiful colours. I must say I had a little problem with the pink and purple LOL
Dorte,xx

Delphine said...

Such a gorgeous card, Jayne! I love the image and the papers are fantastic! Hugs Delphine xx

Carissa said...

Wonderful colour challenge Jayne. Love your card so pretty as sparkly. Hugs, Carissa

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails