Sunday, 6 March 2011

ALL PINK HANGLAR!

Well I have been a bit naughty today and whilst Seren had a surprise visit off her daddy as he needed some things for his bike I decided to make most of the free time to create a card.  I decided to have a go at the fab sketch over on Sketch Saturday and combine it with the challenge over on ABC Challenge which is P is for Pink.



I couldn't resist not using one of my new Hanglar stamps so chose one sitting down, coloured in my promarkers (I'm really getting to like using them again!) and cut out with my circular nestie.  I then pieced it onto a die cut cut out with my die-namics decorative doily.  All the following I have used are Stampin Up - Rose Red cardstock, Rose Red grosgrain ribbon, Rose Red dp from Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper Pack and scallop circle punch.  The sentiment is from Justrite Birthday set, rose is from Prima and cherry blossom from wildorchidcrafts.  Adhesive gems are from my stash.



4 comments:

sari said...

Absolutly gorgeous card! Love that sweet hÄglar image! Your coloring is great and love the details! Thanks for joining us at The ABC Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs/sari

Claire x said...

This is gorgeous Jayne. Love the image and pink papers. Hugs, Claire x

Dot said...

Oh she is cute. Lovely card.
hugs Dorte

Lisa Hjulberg said...

Totally adorable all in pink! The flower embellie is lovely!

Thanks so much for playing with us at Sketch Saturday! I hope you'll join us again soon!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails