Wednesday, 16 March 2011

ANOTHER HANGLAR!

Well I managed to get my next card done for the sketch challenge over on Just Magnolia as promised earlier on in the week.



I have used one of my Hanglar stamp purchases, coloured her in with copics and cut out with my circular nestie.  The cardstock used is Pixie Pink from Stampin Up.  Dp is from Papermania Henbury Lane paper pack, used my Daisy Martha Stewart punch for the fancy edging and added pretty corners using my Cuttlebug Vintage die cut.   I used my Die-namics Doily die cut for the fancy circle which was cut out of Doodlebug Flourish Impressions cardstock.  The lace was purchased from a lovely little home decor shop in Mevagissy whilst I was on holiday there last August.  Pink gems from my stash, flowers from wildorchidcrafts and fern punched out with my Martha Stewart punch.



2 comments:

Victoria said...

gorgeous stamp x

xxxtglxxx said...

Absolutely beautiful Jayne! :)

What a gorgeous card, great fizzy pink colours and an adorable stamp!

hugs

xxalisonxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails