Friday, 25 March 2011

BLACK-RED AND WHITE HANGLAR

I'm off to see Westlife tonight at the LG Arena and really looking forward to it as its been ages since I went to concert.  I'm going with my old school friend whom I have been friends with since junior school - 30+ years!!



I have followed the lovely sketch over on Sketch Saturday (so hope it makes it into the challenge!) and the theme over on Lovely-Haenglar-Only which is to use Red, Black/grey and white and option to use buttons.

The image is one of my Hanglar images coloured in with promarkers.  The white background dp is from BoBunny and the black background dp is from Best Creation Inc.  Cardstock is Real Red from Stampin Up.  I have used red and black ribbon from my stash and a fancy pre-cut edge from Bazzill Basics Paper (which is available in a range of colours!)  I had a go with some sewing created with my Sew Easy from We Are Memory Keepers, black pearls are from Hobbycraft, flowers are Colour Connection, buttons from my stash and sentiment is from Personal Impressions.



6 comments:

Distressed Miss said...

Fantastic card Jayne, I love the colour combo and all the little extras really make it. Have a great time tonight you lucky girlie.
Hugs
Clare
x

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous fabulous colours too hugs pops x x x

Dot said...

beautiful card Jayne. Wishing you a great time at the concert.
Enjoy your weekend!
hugs from Dorte

Samantha said...

cute card Jayne love the colours too! have a good weekend hunny, hugs Samantha :0)

Nicolchen said...

your card is so beautiful :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

Marina said...

Your card is gorgeous!
I love the papers and flowers and the stitching is fantastic.

Thanks for playing again with us at "lovely hÄnglar only",

hugs,
Marina

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails