Monday, 7 March 2011

FAIRY FRIENDS

What a fantastic day we have had today - could spring be finally here?  I have been out for a lovely carvery meal with one of the moms from school today but am now really full up couldn't eat another thing today lol!



I am entering the above card into the I Love Promarkers challenge which is Green and Purple and LOTV whom have a lovely sketch to follow designed by Bev.

I have used one of my LOTV stamps called Fairy Friends which I must confess is the first time I have inked up since buying in November last year, coloured in promarkers, Blueberry Ice Stickles and cut out with my oval nestie.  I pieced onto a scallop oval nestie die cut.  The cardstock is from SU called Garden Green, dp is from my stash as is the ribbon.  Flowers are Prima Daisy Dreams Juicy and adhesive gems are from Hobbycraft.  The sentiment is from Personal Impressions cut out using my SU Extra Large Modern Label punch.

I have used the following promarkers:-

Face:- Ivory
Hair:- Sandstone
Stems:- Lush Green
Flower Centre:- Bluebell
Flowers and dresses:- Lavender and Amethyst


7 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Love the card Jayne the image is lovely and just love the colours you have used they are perfect with these beautiful papers and flowers! Chanelle xxxx

Heidi said...

Jayne-THis is beautiful! The image is so sweet.

Julie said...

A gorgeoud card, love the dp. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
Julie W x

Samantha said...

so pretty! lovely card hunny, hugs Samantha :0)

CraftyC said...

This is so pretty Jayne, love the colours. Thanks for taking part in this weeks LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous sweet card Jayne, love the adorable fairies.
luv
Debby

katesacraftybugger said...

very pretty , lovely little fairies .-Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails