Wednesday, 30 March 2011

FAIRY LILY - BALLERINA

I have received some beautiful stamps from In 2 Stamps and had to use one of them for my next creation.  I have followed the lovely sketch over on Sketch Saturday and used the theme over on One Stop Crafts which is Angels and Fairies.



I have used Fairy Lili - Ballerina and coloured her in with promarkers and added Clear Star Sakura glitter around her wings.  The cardstock is Peach Parfait as is the ribbon and the dp is from Sunny Garden Designer Paper Series all from Stampin Up.  I have used Kanban embossed cream cardstock for the triangles.  Roses from wildorchidcrafts and the sentiment is from Personal Impressions.



3 comments:

Kobie's Crafty Corner said...

Hi, Janye
This is a lovely card! I love the papers you used! Thank You for joining in at the One Stop Craft Challenge this week.

Hugs Kobie - DT OSCC

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jayne, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Secret Crafter said...

I love the colour combination and the layout. Super card. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog. Wendy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails