Thursday, 3 March 2011

HANGLAR IN THREE CHALLENGES

I can't believe its nearly the end of another week and already in March!  On Friday night I am taking my 6 year old daughter to see Flawless - her first ever dance show she has seen as she absolutely loves them after seeing them in the film Street Dance 3D.


I have created my next card for three challenges:- Sketch 'n' Stash Challenge whom have a lovely sketch to follow, Lovely Haenglar Only Challenge which the theme is Use Stitches and Wild Orchid Challenge which is Anything Goes.



I have used one of my latest new stamps from Hanglar and coloured her in with my new Promarkers ( I now have all the latest new colours!).  The cardstock used is from Stampin Up called Pale Plum which is no longer available and the dp is from Forever Friends Spring Time paper pack.  The sentiment is from LOTV, doily I bought off ebay, ribbon is from my stash, fancy corners were cut out using my new Cuttlebug die cut, lavender pearls from Kaiser and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.  I have used faux stitching on the card as cant get the tension right on my sewing machine!!



9 comments:

Lizzy xx said...

Beautiful card...luv the colours

Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash ...good luck!

xx Lizzy xx :)

Distressed Miss said...

This card is so pretty hun I love the colours and how you have used the LOTV sentiment stamp it looks fab.
Hugs
Clare
x

Serena said...

What a SWEET card!!!!! Love the colours and the sketch!

Hugz

Nicolchen said...

your card is beautiful...wonderful colors :0)))

Thanks for playing with us at lho ;0)

Hugs Nicole

elsi67 said...

Very sweet! Thanks for joining us a WOC ♥

Chris (catt871) said...

This is really pretty!!!! I love the soft colours!!

Jackie said...

This is adorable, love the image, and the lace too. Thank you for sharing with us at Sketch n Stash this week. hugs J x

Marion said...

Wow Jayne, This is stunning. Just love this little cutie pie. Unfortunately I missed this set. Hope you enjoyed the dance show last night.
hugs
Marion

Julie said...

Gorgeous! Fab image and I love your pastel shades! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Stash! Juliexx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails