Monday, 7 March 2011

ITS SPRING OVER ON MAGICAL MONDAY!

What a lovely Sunday we had - made up for Saturday when we had some rain (probably because I washed my car lol!).  


Over on Magical Monday the theme for our next challenge has been chosen by Cathy which is Spring Colours as looking around outside it sure is on its way!


We have a lovely prize of a set of stamps from Brigid Ashwood's Phunky Phairies which were unclaimed from one our last challenges!






I have used one of my gorgeous stamps from Papilio called Fairy Bliss and coloured her in with my promarkers (I just love the new colours!).  The dp used is once again from my lovely Forever Friends Spring Time paper pack which I adore and may have to purchase some more.  The following I have used from Stampin Up - Pixie Pink Cardstock, scallop oval and plain oval punch and sentiment from Oval All set.  The flowers are from my stash as are the yellow and pink adhesive gems.

I would also like to enter this into the fabulous challenge over on Truly Scrumptous which is a lovely sketch to celebrate their 2nd birthday and they also have a DT call.




2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh what an adorable card Jayne.
luv
Debby

Distressed Miss said...

Such a pretty card Jayne I love your choice of colours.
Hugs
Clare
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails