Tuesday, 22 March 2011

LOTV FAIRY ON TIPTOE!

What another gorgeous day we have had today just hope it can last till at least over the weekend when I am child free for 2 days!!  Inspiration for my card  has been inspired by the the gorgeous weather we have been having of late, and would like to enter it into the fantastic sketch challenge over on LOTV.



I have used one of the lovely fairy stamps from LOTV called Fairy on Tiptoe, coloured her in with promarkers and ice stickles and cut out with my circular nestability.  The dp used is from Papermania Rose Garden and the cardstock is Very Vanilla from Stampin Up as is the ribbon which I tied into a bow with my bow-easy.  For the decorative border I used my Martha Stewart Cherish punch.  The sentiment is from LOTV Dreamy Days Circular Sentiments pieced onto a scallop circle punched out with my SU punch, flowers are all from wildorchidcrafts and pink pearls from Hobbycraft.



3 comments:

angelwhispers said...

Such a lovely card Jayne and such sweet colours!!

Will keep everything crossed for you that it stays nice for the weekend!! Love Chanelle xxx

Claire x said...

This is just gorgeous Jayne. This fairy on tiptoes is one of my fave LOTV stamps. Hugs, Claire x

tiggertastic said...

this is just lovely, really pretty colours on those papers and the layout works so well with this image, amazing and a joy to stop by your blog tonight, nice ray of sunshine :grin:

sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails