Monday, 21 March 2011

MAGICAL MONDAY - Use a Shaped Card

Its my turn over on Magical Monday Challenge to pick a theme and I have chosen to Use a Shaped Card.  




I have used one of my clear stamps from Pergamano and coloured her in with copics and Cotton Candy stickles on her wings.  For the shaped card and dp I used my new Frilly 3 die cut frames from Go Kreate and created an easel card.  The flowers I received in a winning package from Jacque and the sentiment is from Create with TLC - Everything is Beautiful digi stamp set.

I do hope you will pop over and see what the rest of the DT have created.



4 comments:

Samantha said...

Oh WOW Jayne this is Mega pretty! love it, hugs Samantha :0)

angelwhispers said...

The image is fab and such lovely colours and I love your shaped card!! Chanelle xxx

Marion said...

Hi Jayne, Beautiful card and such a darling little image. Love your colour choice.
hugs
Marion

Claire x said...

This is just gorgeous Jayne - lovely image and great colour choice too. Hugs, Claire x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails