Monday, 28 March 2011

MAGNOLIA BINGO!

Its a shame it was a cooler weekend but seems to have brightened up today which influenced me with my choice of colours on my entry to the Just Magnolia and hAanglar & sTanglar challenge which the theme was Bingo!  They have given you a choice of items to be on a straight line from the following:-



I chose a diagonal line of Gems, Flowers and Ribbon and Lace.




I have also followed the gorgeous sketch over on Friday Sketchers created by Jeanette and would like to enter it into the challenge over on Totally Gorjuss which is themed Spring.  I have used my new Magnolia Stamp called Hello Little Butterfly and coloured her in with my copics and Sakura glitter pen on the Butterfly.  Cardstock used is Daffodil Delight from Stampin Up as is the yellow polka dot dp which is from the Sunny Garden Designer Paper Series which I used my Martha Stewart Cherish punch for the fancy edging and the ribbon is also Daffodil Delight.  The Daffodil and Vintage Yellow Quilt pattered dp are both from Magnolia Somebunny Loves You range. I used my Cuttlebug Vintage die for the fancy corner, lace from my stash, pearls and flowers from wildorchidcrafts.  The sentiment I generated on my computer and cut out with my SU Modern Label Extra Large.

Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day.


6 comments:

CraftyC said...

This is beautiful Jayne, love the pretty colours and embellishments!
Clairexx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so cute Jayne, gorgeous card and fab colours.
luv
Debby

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

OH THIS IS SIMPLY STUNNING!!!

DO YOU KNOW I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOUR BLOG FOR MONTHS!!! Do you remmeber i won some blog candy here and you sent me some stamp images and a Magnolia magazine!

Well i use to find my way to your blog from your cany picture.Since i deleted your picture i lost my connection.

Then something made me look at the back of your card you sent me .There it was your blog address lol!! I'm happy i found my way back and this time i'll save you on my sidebar blog roll.

YOUR CARDS ARE SO PRETTY and can't wait to see what you create next,RubyM:)

Marion said...

Wow! Jayne this is fabulous. Pretty colours, gorgeous image and lovely embellishments. Your colouring is terrific.
hugs
Marion

Kat said...

Beautiful card Jayne. Tilda is really pretty and the colours are perfect for a Spring card. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

tiggertastic said...

your card is really showcasing those lovely papers so well, nice light fresh spring make a joy to see

sarah x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails