Wednesday, 9 March 2011

MISS LADYBUGS

I'm loving all these new stamps that are being launched for 2011 just wish I had a bit more cash to buy more lol!  My latest purchases were  from Whiff of Joy of which I have used one of them on my next card.  I have decided to make a head start on a card for my Mom for Mother's Day.


I am entering this into the latest challenge over on Whiff of Joy which has a theme of Buttons and Blooms and also Friday Sketchers who have a lovely sketch by Rach.



This one is called Miss Ladybugs and I think she is adorable.  I coloured her in with my promarkers and added some clear star Sakura pen to the flowers on her dress.  The cardstock I have used is called Cameo Coral from Stampin Up and the dp is from K & Company Classic K McKenna.  I cut out a circle using my circular nestie from embossed cardstock from Kanban.  The sentiment I'm not too sure what the make is as was roaming loose in my ink box!  Flowers are all from wildorchidcrafts, buttons and ribbon from my stash and pearls from Hobbycraft.  


4 comments:

Rach said...

A gorgeous card Jayne, fabby colours. thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachxx

angelwhispers said...

Love it Jayne and loving the papers and flowers just perfect for your design! Love Chanelle xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so gorgeous Jayne.
luv
debby

Jane said...

Beautiful card! thanks for joining us at WOJ, hugs, jane x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails