Monday, 14 March 2011

SAY IT WITH FLOWERS

What another spring like day we are having here in the Midlands.  Its very pleasant outside for a change - just hope this will continue for a few more days!


Anyway onto my next creation which I have made a bit of a boo boo with.  I am entering this into the LOTV Thursday Challenge which is themed Say It With Flowers but I have used the sketch over on Just Magnolia created by Bev so hope this will be okay (hopefully I will be entering this challenge during this week with another creation!)



I have used Rosie Posy from LOTV and coloured her in with copics and cut her out with my circular nestie.  The dp is from Papermania Summer Bloom paper pack and cardstock is YoYo Yellow from Stampin Up.  I used my Martha Stewart Floral Lace edge punch and added a strip of felt flowers from my stash.  The pearls and flowers are all from wildorchidcrafts.



5 comments:

Victoria said...

lovely yellow scares me lol x
candy over at mine x

angelwhispers said...

Love the colours just perfect for this time of year!! Chanelle xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Jayne.
luv
Debby

Claire x said...

It certainly has been a sunny day here in the Midlands, lets hope it continues for the week! I love your sunny card, sweet image too. Hugs, Claire x

Dena said...

Yellow is such a happy color and your card is fabulous!!!!
Thanks for joining the Lili of the Valley Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails