Sunday, 20 March 2011

STRAW HAT TILDA

What a lovely weekend we have been having and today being the first day of Spring it looks like another lovely day!  I was really pleased to receive some of the new Magnolia stamps from the Butterfly Dreams collection and couldn't wait to use them so I used my Tilda with Straw Hat.  I have followed the lovely sketch by Sonja over on A Spoonful of Sugar and have used my Favourite Colours which is the theme over on Just Magnolia.



I have coloured my gorgeous Tilda image in with copics, cut out with my plain oval nestie and pieced it onto a scallop oval nestie die cut.  The cardstock used called Concord Crush which the ribbon is the same and the dp are all from the same Lap of Luxury Designer Paper Series all from Stampin Up.  The fancy edging was punched out with my Martha Stewart Arches punch, sentiment is from the new Magnolia Butterfly Dreams collection, large rose is also Magnolia, other roses are from wildorchidcrafts and gems are from my stash.




4 comments:

Claire x said...

What a beautiful card! Love the pretty image, the papers are gorgeous and I love the MS border punch too. Hugs, Claire x

Marion said...

Such a beautiful card and just love that cute Tilda. Papers are gorgeous as is the punched border.
hugs
Marion

Karen Howard said...

This is really beautiful! Love the image and layout you used! Your cards are amazing, I'm your newest follower. Hugs, Karen

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, cute card Jayne.
luv
Debby

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails