Wednesday, 13 April 2011

ABC CHRISTMAS DT CARD - H is for HOTSPOT!

We have had some lovely entries for our last challenge over on ABC Christmas Challenge so if you pop over to the challenge blog you can find out who the winner of the voucher from Crafty Emma's Store is.

Our challenge this week is a little bit different and is bravely being hosted by Dorte.  She has a lovely tuturial for you to follow here on how to do the theme for our next challenge which is HOTSPOT

Our sponsor for this challenge is Simon Says Stamp who is offering a $15 store voucher.  Also we are offering the chance for you to be a Guest Design Team member if you follow the tuturial!


This was a first for me at this sort of challenge so hope I have pulled it off lol!  I have used my Penny Black Slapstick Stamp called Carolling Penguins and coloured the 'Hotspot' in with copics and Holly Stickles.  The green snowflake dp is from Cosmo Cricket called Sweater Weather and the red text dp is from Imaginisce Polar Expressions called Frosted Forest.  Red cardstock from my stash and Garden Green cardstock from Stampin Up.  Sentiment is from LOTV cut out with my circular nestie, adhesive gems from Hobbycraft, ribbon from my stash and Festive Flowers complete with centres are from craftworkcards.

I have also followed the latest lovely sketch over on Sunday Sketch and Stamp.


5 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Jayne :-) I love this image and the papers and poinsettia's are fab :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous, Jayne! Great image, and the papers and layout are perfect! Hugs Delphine xx

Helen said...

Fabby card Jayne - love those cute penguins...gorgeous papers too!
Helen x

Lacey Stephens said...

Great card! I love your take on the Hot Spot technique!! I love it This was a great challenge.
~Lacey

Mimiko said...

Really lovely, love the penguins :)
Thanks for joining us at SS&S.
Mira =)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails